844 ER Gearmotor
The FAAC 844 Gearmotor is ideal for commercial and industrial applications. It features anti-crushing safety. The gearmotor is non reversing, so no electric locks need to be installed. In the event of a power failure, the key-operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually.
The 844 Features:
- Maximum anti-crushing safety with a twin-disk oil-bath clutch and electronic board with encoder for reverse on obstacle.
- Non reversing operator, no electric locks needed
- Key protected manual release device
- Inductive or magnetic limit switch (according to model)
- Adjustable mounting bracket for flexible positioning
- Simplified programming via display and pushbuttons
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I,II,III and IV applications